PROBLEM: Today, there are 2.4 billion millennials, they represent 40% of the workforce and will be 75% of your employees and customers by 2025. They not only control $660 billion in spending, but $10 trillion in assets will be transferred amongst the generations over the next nine years.
Don’t be left behind. In order to survive and thrive with the next generation, companies will need to understand the dramatic shift taking place in the workplace and the marketplace.
What is your company doing to stay relevant, connect and drive engagement with the next generation of employees and customers?
SOLUTION: As a successful CEO, entrepreneur, master coach, and millennial guru, Dan Negroni has trained, coached and mentored over 12,000 millennials and Gen Zs. He has a deep understanding of their attitudes, needs, and expectations and has developed a framework to help companies bridge the gap and win with the next generation of customers and employees.
His provocative, inspiring and empowering presentation delivers practical tips and tools that can be used immediately to help your organization connect and engage with the next generation.
With valuable insights and a great sense of humor, your audience will experience “aha moments” as Dan shares:
- The key trends and statistics that define the millennial and Gen Z generations (Digital Natives)
- What Digital Natives expect and value from their job and employers
- A 6-step framework to bridge the generational gap
- Best practices for attracting, hiring and managing Digital Natives
- The 3 biggest mistakes managers make with next gen employees
- What the most innovative companies are doing to engage their Digital Natives
- How to build a culture that brings together youth and experience