Chief Business Development Officer
Lora brings 20+ years’ experience improving corporate performance deploying strategic blended learning & services to some of the world’s best corporations. She specializes in large account relationship management, serving client organizations across a wide range of industries and business lines, domestic as well as global implementations. Lora serves as a Team Lead on innovative learning solutions for better business results (across delivery methods/media including SaaS, instructor led, blended formats, digital) both core curriculum & custom education.
Lora brings to launchbox365 the ability to identify opportunities and carefully scope, plan and implement large scale solutions, matching resources to client criteria & objectives and ongoing oversight to ensure long- term satisfaction and business impact.
Her clients consistently see measurably better results (successful strategy execution with tangible impact) deploying customized learning initiatives designed as business solutions. Lora’s ability to accurately diagnose and integrate each client’s unique strategy, challenges, issues and dynamics into every implementation is her hallmark, which assists in maximizing client success and ROI. Areas of consulting expertise:
- Aligning strategy with behavior: transformation vs. training with business results in mind
- Creating and sustaining client-focused cultures as a key business differentiator
- Effective digital/ blended learning across geographies and cultures
- Strategic Consultative Selling: large, complex account management
- Custom Corporate Education aligned with strategic imperatives
Aetna, American Express, AT&T Wireless, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Brooks Brothers, the DEA, Citi, Cushman & Wakefield, Deloitte Consulting, Estée Lauder, Fidelity, Goldman Sachs, Johnson & Johnson, J.P. Morgan Chase, MassMutual, Merck, Merrill Lynch, MetLife, Microsoft, Mobil, Morgan Stanley and MSSB, Liberty Mutual, Prudential Securities, Ralph Lauren, Smith Barney, Sony, Textron, UBS, WR Grace & Co., etc.
- B.S., Business Administration and Marketing/ English and Fine Arts, Montclair State University, NJ
- Estée Lauder University at Vassar College Professional Development Program- Poughkeepsie, NY
- AT&T National Sales School for Account Executives & Technical Consultants- Denver, CO
- Minolta Professional Selling Skills Academy- Ramsey, NJ
- ATD NYC, HBA, SHRM, Sales Best Practices Group